Get your poster print of UCP Shenanigans. Museum-quality posters made on thick and durable matte paper. Add a wonderful accent to your room and office with these posters that are sure to brighten any environment.
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
- Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
- Giclée printing quality
- Opacity: 94%
- ISO brightness: 104%
If you like crossword puzzles and follow Alberta politics, you might like this UCP Shenanigans 2.0 crossword puzzle!
Any one or combination of these words could be used in place of shenanigans and be completely accurate in describing the current (2021) Alberta provincial government.
This digital drawing took me about 3 months to complete. In actual truth, the drawing itself took maybe a month. Gathering the statistics and facts and references, and then trying to figure out how to make visual representations out of each and every UCP Shenanigan was a task in itself, was much more time consuming to laying it all down.
Fun facts about the “UCP Shenanigans” drawing
- The idea for the drawing started out as a simple line drawing concept that aligned more with a cartoonish style – it wasn’t going to work.
- I started in the middle of the drawing with the idea that Premier Jason Kenney would/will throw Dr. Deena Hinshaw under the bus
- I wasn’t sure at first if digital (vs tactile pencil and paper) would be the better medium choice for this particular work, however, I soon discovered that I needed to move and/or resize existing content.
- There is a lot of fine print in this drawing. You might need a magnifying glass on 8″ x 10″ or smaller prints to see them clearly.
- Current as of July 2020, there are approximately 58 shenanigans referenced in this drawing. not ALL shenanigans, just to be clear on that
- The UCP Shenanigans kept/keep coming and I decided to stop adding to the drawing in July 2020.