This avian-inspired t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch – comfortable for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
This design was inspired by 12 birds who are regularly sighted in Alberta – more specifically, in Calgary, Alberta. Many of these fine feathered friends are year-round residents (not necessarily to scale in this design).
Included in this group shot: Swainson’s Hawk (juvenile), Common Raven, Cooper’s Hawk, Blue Jay, Northern Flicker, American Robin, Rock Pigeon, Black-capped Chickadee, House Sparrow, House Finch, House Wren and Downy Woodpecker. Each bird is labeled with its Latin name.